Our mission is to be the ecosystem of real-time creativity. We provide brands the infrastructure to streamline and optimise their creative process, across regions and advertising channels.
We have grown fast in just 2 years, and recently secured additional funding. As a team we are innovative, transparent, collaborative and enjoy constructive conflict. We strive to do great work fast whilst having fun!
As the Lead SDET, you will have ownership of our strategy for ensuring the quality of our product. You will own the QA roadmap and build a suite of automated, integration end-to-end tests.
You will collaborate closely with our remote development team, especially with our QA Engineers who currently focus on the testing of new features. You will be able to expand on your knowledge of DevOps techniques, and software development in general. You will report to our Head of Product.
With recently-secured funding, Ad-Lib is still at the beginning of a great journey. You will have the opportunity to have a great impact by working with impressive colleagues and contributing to our culture.
- Have overall responsibility for the testing and quality of the Ad-Lib product
- Define the processes for all levels of testing (unit, integration, etc) and environments (dev, qa, production), including which tests are run when and where (eg nightly build with full automated regression)
- Design and develop a suite of automated integration, end-to-end tests
- Collaborate closely with the remote development team, especially the two QA Engineers who contribute new tests (manual and automated) as part of the new feature development
- Be the first point of contact for investigating and estimating new production issues
- Validate new releases of the Ad-Lib product and trigger their deployment and post-deployment tests
- (Optionally) Undertake DevOps tasks related to the production environment
- Commercial experience of the whole workflow of QA for a SaaS product (unit, integration, smoke, performance, during dev / stage / production, planning, etc)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of writing automated integration, end-to-end tests
- Some experience of managing a small team of QA Engineers
- Preferably, practical experience of performing DevOps tasks (Dockr, AWS)
- An understanding of digital advertising technology would be a bonus
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Free food and drink in the office
- Share options