Ad-lib’s goal is to be the ecosystem of real-time creativity, we provide the infrastructure for brands to store, deploy and optimise all advertising creative. Founded in 2017 by ex-Googler Oli Marlow Thomas, Ad-lib Digital Limited has continued to experience phenomenal growth by helping brands to streamline their whole creative process using our tool to manage multi-region and cross channel campaigns. As a team we are innovative, transparent, future thinking and collaborative. We encourage healthy conflict and we have fun!
As Lead Engineer, you will manage and be responsible for all technical delivery within the company. You will support and guide the technical team in the achievement of agreed campaign and platform goals, to ensure that technical decisions are made in line with commercial and business objectives, to architect and ensure suitable documentation for solutions and to ensure that all technical delivery is carried out in line with profitably targets. You will work alongside the senior management team and play a pivotal role in the smooth, efficient running of the engineering team, as well as mentoring and developing the technical team members.
Our current tech stack
The backend services are built using PHP7, Symfony, Angular. We use REST APIs for synchronous tasks and use queues for asynchronous jobs.
- 3+ years of experience in web application development and especially advertising technology
- Have a deep understanding of digital advertising, it’s solutions and KPI’s and their contribution to driving value
- Experience working with distributed/cloud based systems.
- Experience working with web applications frontend and backend.
- Understand data privacy regulations and implementation in digital advertising processes
- Lead the engineering road mapping efforts, maintaining both high pace and agility in execution while determining and articulating the best use of resources by prioritising based on the value it brings to the business
- Have the ability to create and lead a high performing engineering team
- Be able to hire and motivate talent
- (Optional) Experience building and operating large-scale data processing infrastructure, including data pipelines, Map-Reduce and other related tools.
- Free choice of OS and work development environment
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Free food and drink in the office
- Share options