Head of Product Design
Our mission is to be the ecosystem of real-time creativity. We provide brands the infrastructure to streamline and optimise their creative process, across regions and advertising channels.
We have grown fast in just 2 years, and recently secured additional funding. As a team we are innovative, transparent, collaborative and enjoy constructive conflict. We strive to do great work fast whilst having fun!
As our Head of Design, you will have ownership of the direction for our Product Design, and of the whole user experience of our customers: visual appearance, structure, layout and user journeys of the user interface.
You will decide on the objectives and roadmap for this whole area, including user research, prototyping, etc. You will coordinate with our user experience and research agency partners to achieve all of this, and will come up with a plan on how to grow resourcing going forwards (eg by building your own, internal team). You will report to our Head of Product.
With recently-secured funding, Ad-Lib is still at the beginning of a great journey. You will have the opportunity to have a great impact by joining the existing leadership team, working with impressive colleagues and contributing to our culture.
- Oversee the whole Design function: product branding, visual styling, user experience research and design for our entire product offering
- Define the Design strategy and roadmap of Ad-Lib including resourcing (eg building an internal team)
- Collaborate and communicate with the rest of the leadership team
- Manage our existing agency partners on a daily basis
- Work closely with our development team, to ensure that new product development and your design direction blend efficiently
- 5+ years of hands-on experience of Product Design for a SaaS application, including graphic design as well as user research and prototyping
- 1+ year of experience of managing a team of designers and/or researchers, either internal or outsourced
- A track record of creating great usable products and of design leadership, including running workshops
- A good understanding of digital advertising (technology, processes, KPIs) would be a bonus
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Free food and drink in the office
- Share options