Head of Engineering
As Head of Engineering you will be responsible for leading the complete development of our platform. This includes driving all technical aspects of the development as well as resource planning and tooling. You will be responsible for technical requirements definition, design, implementation, unit and integration testing. You will work closely with the product team and business leadership to create and implement agile processes and procedures to increase the velocity and speed of development and ensure that resources are allocated efficiently and goals are achieved. You must possess the leadership and organizational abilities to lead the engineering team through rapid growth, striking the balance between process and execution while remaining nimble and responsive to changes.
Our current tech stack
The backend services are built using PHP7, Symfony, Angular. We use REST APIs for synchronous tasks and use queues for asynchronous jobs.
- 3+ years of experience in web application development and especially advertising technology
- Have a deep understanding of digital advertising, it’s solutions and KPI’s and their contribution to driving value
- Experience working with distributed/cloud based systems.
- Experience working with web applications frontend and backend.
- Experience building and operating large-scale data processing infrastructure, including data pipelines, Map-Reduce and other related tools.
- Understand data privacy regulations and implementation in digital advertising processes
- Lead the engineering road mapping efforts, maintaining both high pace and agility in execution while determining and articulating the best use of resources by prioritising based on the value it brings to the business
- Have the ability to create and lead a high performing engineering team
- Be able to hire and motivate talent
- Free choice of OS and work development environment
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Free food and drink in the office
- Share options