Head of Data Science and AI
Ad-lib’s goal is to be the ecosystem of real-time creativity, we provide the infrastructure for brands to store, deploy and optimise all advertising creative. Founded in 2017 by ex-Googler Oli Marlow Thomas, Ad-lib Digital Limited has continued to experience phenomenal growth by helping brands to streamline their whole creative process using our tool to manage multi-region and cross channel campaigns. As a team we are innovative, transparent, future thinking and collaborative. We encourage healthy conflict and we have fun!
As our Head of Data Science and AI, you will have ownership of the direction of Ad-Lib as an AI platform. This will include deciding on our AI technical roadmap, how we will employ machine learning, deep learning and data science, which problems our AI will be able to address and to what level (eg fully automated, with a service layer, etc).
You will also decide on how to execute on the AI roadmap, for example by building an AI team to complement our existing development team. You will work closely with and report to our Head of Product.
With recently-secured funding, Ad-Lib is still at the beginning of a great journey. You will have the opportunity to have a great impact by joining the existing leadership team, working with impressive colleagues and contributing to our culture.
- Define Ad-Lib’s AI strategy and R&D roadmap, aligning them with the broader company strategy
- Be a technical expert in Machine / Deep Learning and Data Science
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team, especially our Head of Product
- Oversee and support all AI-related development, ensuring quality of output and efficiency
- Decide on, build and manage an in-house AI R&D team
- Contribute hands-on in AI-related development
- 7+ years of commercial experience of both AI research and AI development, preferably with a related academic background
- Technical expertise in a range of areas of AI and application domains
- A track record of delivering AI projects which created value to the business
- A pragmatic approach to employing AI techniques, conducting AI research and building systems which are production-ready
- A very good understanding of digital advertising (technology, processes, KPIs)
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Free food and drink in the office
- Share options