Director of AI
Our mission is to be the ecosystem of real-time creativity. We provide brands the infrastructure to streamline and optimise their creative process, across regions and advertising channels.
We have grown fast in just 2 years, and recently secured additional funding. As a team we are innovative, transparent, collaborative and enjoy constructive conflict. We strive to do great work fast whilst having fun!
You will also decide on how to execute on the AI roadmap, for example by building an AI team to complement our existing development team. You will work closely with and report to our Head of Product.
With recently-secured funding, Ad-Lib is still at the beginning of a great journey. You will have the opportunity to have a great impact by joining the existing leadership team, working with impressive colleagues and contributing to our culture.
- Define Ad-Lib’s AI strategy and R&D roadmap, aligning them with the broader company strategy
- Be a technical expert in Machine / Deep Learning and Data Science
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team, especially our Head of Product
- Oversee and support all AI-related development, ensuring quality of output and efficiency
- Decide on, build and manage an in-house AI R&D team
- Contribute hands-on in AI-related development
- 7+ years of commercial experience of both AI research and AI development, preferably with a related academic background
- Technical expertise in a range of areas of AI and application domains
- A track record of delivering AI projects which created value to the business
- A pragmatic approach to employing AI techniques, conducting AI research and building systems which are production-ready
- A very good understanding of digital advertising (technology, processes, KPIs)
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Free food and drink in the office
- Share options