Our mission is to be the ecosystem of real-time creativity. We provide brands the infrastructure to streamline and optimise their creative process, across regions and advertising channels.
We have grown fast in just 2 years, and recently secured additional funding. As a team we are innovative, transparent, collaborative and enjoy constructive conflict. We strive to do great work fast whilst having fun!
You will report into the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of technical projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of industry and technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- 10+ years working in a technological role.
- 5+ years managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Free food and drink in the office
- Share options