Customer Success Manager
Our mission is to be the ecosystem of real-time creativity. We provide brands the infrastructure to streamline and optimise their creative process, across regions and advertising channels.
We have grown fast in just 2 years, and recently secured additional funding. As a team we are innovative, transparent, collaborative and enjoy constructive conflict. We strive to do great work fast whilst having fun!
The Customer Success Manager has strategic and business ownership of a portfolio of clients. Working directly with senior external stakeholders this role will support the development of embedding our clients into our tech, whilst striving to achieve both revenue growth and retention targets. This is your chance to make a huge impact in an exciting and growing start-up environment.
- Working directly with senior external stakeholders (think brand teams, media directors, marketing procurement teams)
- Helping build plans with your clients to supercharge their digital campaigns through & presenting back campaign learnings and insights
- Driving revenue and retention for Ad-Lib by becoming a trusted partner for big brands
- Working with our Google, Facebook and media agency partners
- Constantly learning about tech and digital advertising
- Plus lots more – at a startup there is always the opportunity to get your hands dirty
Who are you?
- You have at least 2+ years of direct industry experience (programmatic, MarTech, media agency or digital marketing)
- You have a high level of communication and networking skills. You can confidently command the room’s attention!
- You have experience using DCM and/or Facebook Manager
- You are organised, can project manage and multitask and always deliver to a high standard
- You are a self-starter with a great attitude.
- You thrive under pressure and are comfortable with fast paced growth
- You are driven to make your mark on the industry and progress quickly
- It’s a bonus if you have a good eye for great creative content