Customer Success Manager
Ad-lib’s goal is to be the ecosystem of real-time creativity, we provide the infrastructure for brands to store, deploy and optimise all advertising creative. Founded in 2017 by ex-Googler Oli Marlow Thomas, Ad-lib Digital Limited has continued to experience phenomenal growth by helping brands to streamline their whole creative process using our tool to manage multi-region and cross channel campaigns. As a team we are innovative, transparent, future thinking and collaborative. We encourage healthy conflict and we have fun!
The Customer Success Manager has strategic and business ownership of a portfolio of clients. Working directly with senior external stakeholders this role will support the development of embedding our clients into our tech, whilst striving to achieve both revenue growth and retention targets. This is your chance to make a huge impact in an exciting and growing start-up environment.
- Working directly with your clients to fully understand immediate, near and long-term goals
- Managing the day to day relationship with clients to make sure they stay satisfied
- Leading client business reviews and communicating effectively Ad-lib’s results, optimisations, efficiencies and further capabilities
- Solving issues and concerns raised by clients and continuously feeding back to our Product team to ensure the tool is aligned to client needs
- Partner closely with the onboarding and sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Stay in-tune with industry innovation and develop into a subject matter expert on dynamic creative and future capabilities
Who are you?
- You have at least 2-4 years of direct industry (programmatic, MarTech) experience
- You have a high level of communication and networking skills
- You are proactive, driven and strive to continuously exceed expectations
- You have experience using DCM and/or Facebook Manager
- You can multitask and always deliver to a high standard
- If you don’t like dogs, unlimited holiday and a fully stocked drinks and snack cupboard, this job isn’t for you!